HOT YOGA SWANSEA BAY
07903 950823 Tweet/Facebook: @HotYogaSwansBay
Mon-Fri 12:15 -13:15 (Hot 60mins)
Mon-Thurs 18:00-19:30 (Bikram 90mins)
Sat 9:30am-10:30am Warm Vinyasa Flow
WELCOME TO HOT YOGA SWANSEA BAY (Swansea, UK)
We are currently updating our website and booking system. We will be able to offer you unlimited classes and passes from May 2018... We endeavour to keep you updated...
We are also away teaching and travelling down under in Australia from February -April 2018.
We are delighted to announce we are the 1st Hot Yoga facility in Wales to teach Bikram Hot Yoga. All our classes are Beginners Modified Primary Series. They are suitable for all. We have been open since April 2017 in the centre of Swansea, S. Wales UK. We are also the 1st Hot Yoga facility in Wales to offer Hot Flow Teacher Training 2019
We are on Bookwhen taking one to one bookings and group bookings. If you would like to come to class without booking through the above please text us 07903 950823 with the number of people coming with you. We must have a minimum of 2 people per class for it to go ahead and will contact you the morning before class to confirm.
Booking online via Bookwhen to ensure clients are booked for class. We require 24hrs booking and cancellation notification.
Our Studio is Bespoke, can only hold Maximum of 5 people.
Hot Bikram Yoga is 90min meditation. Hot Yoga and Ashtanga 60min mediation.
Hot Yoga Swansea Bay classes etiquette is priority. We teach Bikram Yoga (original), Hot Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga and Hot Vinyasa Flow. This is the first time a Certified Bikram Yoga Teacher has decided to bring Bikram Hot Yoga to Swansea, S.Wales.
Due to the size of our start up facility - numbers in classes are very limited. Please book yourselves in via Bookwhen link or TEXT 07903 950823 the number on the website to book your spot in advance. Please can you leave a voice message if you call so we can respond to your message. We may miss your call while teaching so if you leave a message we will call you back. You can also pop in and have a chat with reception about our services open 9-5.
When you arrive for a class, reception will buzz you up to our floor or someone will be there to greet you. If early morning or late evening classes - please wait by the Big Black Door and TEXT 07903 950823 to let us know you are there and we will let you in the building. Please try to arrive 15 minutes before class starts especially your first time...we will need you to fill in our Medical Form for our knowledge of your current health.
No talking in class. Complete silence, concentration needed for your meditation. Please come to class with that professional mindset. If you feel faint or dizzy follow the guidance of the Instructor.
- Please try NOT to eat 2hrs before class begins.
- Please bring a towel and bottle of water.
- Please fill out our medical form prior to class (so arrive early)
- Yoga Mats are provided (unless you prefer to bring your own).
- Changing facility provided.
- Dialogue instructed classes only.
- Please ask Reception to buzz you up to our floor.
- Towels, Water and Coconut Water can be purchased at class.
- No shower facility is currently available - so bring a change of clothing.
- Please ensure you treat classes as a workout so wear light exercise clothing.
- Any personal belongings can be brought into the Yoga Room and placed in the shelves provided.
- Mobile Phones Off or put on airplane mode during class please.